Sunday, February 10, 2013

MASTER is Finally Available

MASTER: The Sexuality, Life, Politics and Philosophy of a Master by Master R can finally be purchased just about anywhere books are sold.

It took me 10 years to get this book published. The manuscript was first sent to me by an editor at Grove Press who said, "we can't publish this, but I bet you can sell it." I was a literary agent at the time and was riveted by this true-story of a dominant man who had built a slave training Bed & Dungeon in upstate New York that read like something out of THE STORY OF O.

I tried to sell this book for years, but not a single editor was interested in straight male sexuality at that time. I teased the author that if he were a gay man or a dominant woman, I could sell it in the snap of my fingers.

But now is the time for this book.

In the wake of 50 Shades of Grey, this IS the book to read if you have ever wondered about the real-life of a BDSM Master. I cannot imagine you will be able to put this book down.  It will stay with you forever.

La Domaine Esemar and Master R were featured in Lisa Ling's episode Shades of Kink in her Our America show.  Here's an excerpt, in case you missed it.
 http://www.oprah.com/own-our-america-lisa-ling/Shades-of-Kink-BDSM-Bed-and-Breakfast-Video/topic/oprahshow 



Please "like" MASTER on Amazon here, http://www.amazon.com/Master-ebook/dp...
If you buy MASTER directly from our website, riverdaleavebooks.com, there is a 20% discount at check out through 2/14."

No comments:

Post a Comment