Tuesday, April 8, 2014

24 Hour Birthday Sale on my RAB Titles

Thank you for all your birthday wishes. I am enjoying the day, but I would love to ask you to pay it forward, so if you could buy a book or give a review on Amazon, Goodreads or our RAB website to one of our RAB authors, I would be most grateful.

However, I don't want to break your bank, and I want you all to read my stuff too (I am actually shy about promoting my own work, believe it or not), so I put one-day sales codes on my two books on the RAB website so you can buy ELECTRO DELUXE (the first erotic short story I ever wrote about that very special relationship between a woman and her vacuum cleaner) and STILL HUNGRY FOR YOUR LOVE (my second volume of zombie romance stories) at half price (which mean $.49 on the short and $4.99 for the book), but the deals is only on the RAB website (because I control it).



So if you want to buy Electro Deluxe, type in the code HBLP

http://riverdaleavebooks.com/books/2071/electro-deluxe


And if you want to buy STILL HUNGRY FOR YOUR LOVE, type in the code HB 

http://riverdaleavebooks.com/books/4096/still-hungry-for-your-love-further-adventures-in-zombie-romance


Thanks for celebrating my birthday with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment