Tuesday, March 22, 2016

HER STEPBROTHERS ARE ALIENS ON SALE FOR $.99 TO CELEBRATE TRINITY BLACIO'S PARANORMAL OMNIBUS PUBLICATION

We’ve put the best-selling ARE title HER STEPBROTHERS ARE ALIENS on sale for $.99 to celebrate the publication of Trinity Blacio’s first volume of HER PARANORMAL STEPBROTHERS OMNIBUS.  The new collected work features her very first paranormal stepbrother tale, HER STEPBROTHERS DEMANDS, as well as HER STEPBROTHERS ARE ALIENS and HER STEPBROTHERS ARE DEMONS for the first time in print.  The omnibus is $16.99 as a trade paperback and $6.99 as an ebook.

"It’s hard to believe I’ve been working on the stepbrothers stories for close to a year now,” said best-selling author Trinity Blacio. "The idea of a stepbrother series came to me when I was looking through material to read. I saw that all these stepbrother tales were making the erotic romance bestseller lists, and I realized most of my books feature brothers who share the same woman. I thought it would be neat to have a paranormal stepbrother series, and of course there has to be two of them because you know I love a good ménage!”

No comments:

Post a Comment