Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Best Vampire Steampunk Novel EVER! AVALON REVISITED by O.M. Grey

I read this book when Louise Fury was a newbie agent.  She came into the office breathless and told me she had found a masterpiece.  I decided I'd better read this so-called work of genius, since my name would be going out on it as she submitted it under our agency stationery.  I started after she left, was hooked after the first chapter, and  read it straight though the night.

Now, we shopped it around. Editors LOVED it and called and said they wanted to throw money at us, but then came back and asked why the book had to be in the male vampire's voice.  Couldn't the author change it?  But it didn't work that way because Arthur Tudor is as memorable a vampire son-of-a-bitch as the Vampire Lestat.

They also wanted us to lengthen the book, because it was just about 50,000 words.

So O.M. Grey did that.

And then I started a new publishing company and I begged Louise Fury to let me buy the book.

And she let me because I believe in it so much.

Here it is.

Please, please, please "like" it on Amazon , http://www.amazon.com/Avalon-Revisited-ebook/dp/B00B1J60IK/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1358311811&sr=8-2&keywords=avalon+revisited ….
(where it's only $5.99) and you get the extra 20,000 words and the first chapter of the second book in this series, which should blow your panties off.

If you want to buy it from our website, please go here, http://riverdaleavebooks.com/books/20/avalon-revisited-a-novel-of-vampires-murder-and-sex-in-victorian-england

If you are a reviewer, please request it at NetGalley and give us a review.

Look for the Give-away coming soon at Goodreads.

And tell your friends.

Let's make this into the best-seller it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment